If you are a Co-Ordinator with a strong administrative background, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-paced team in a rapidly expanding company.
You will be responsible for the day to day administration needs and requirements of the department. You will work in accordance with Company procedures and is responsible for ensuring precise administrative procedures within the office.
The Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the day to day administration needs and requirements of the department. You will work in accordance with Company procedures and is responsible for ensuring precise administrative procedures within the office.
- Process weekly timesheets for approval via our online database
- Process expenses and mileage data weekly
- Record attendances and absences
- Process holiday and leave requests
- Create on site shift allocations daily
- Book meetings/check diaries, take minutes etc.
- Produce weekly cost to complete schedules
- Book training
- Document Control of correspondence in & out (internal and external)
- Assist Project Team with ad hoc administrative tasks
- Organise all filing & data in accordance with project requirements
- Ensure confidentiality of all correspondence and work-related issues
- Strong organisation skills, able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment against tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence and communicate at a senior level.
- Accurate with a high attention to detail.
- Professional and confident to communicate across the business at all levels.
- Quick to adapt to new software and technical tools.
- Competent and proficient understanding of and experience with Microsoft Packages, in particular word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Taking minutes.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Proven experience and success in a similar role.
Culture and Behaviors:
- Works with passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Have the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Happy to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Willingness and enthusiastic to get involved with all tasks.
- Comfortable and experienced in working closely with other departments/ teams and collaborative team working is essential.
Hours & Environment
- Office based with some external client meetings and site visits, when required.
- 09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Our employee flexible benefits plan includes:
- Up to 25 days annual leave per annum
- Option of Private Healthcare membership for employees and their immediate family after 12 months service
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contribution after 12 months service