Dual Fuel Meter Engineers
Some exciting new opportunities have arisen for skilled Engineers with a background in Smart Meter Fitting. You will be working for one of the UK’s market leaders in Dual Fuel Smart Metering on multiple contracts around the UK. We are seeking like-minded professionals who are seeking a company that recognises and rewards exceptional standards.
Due to ongoing growth and the successful win of new national contracts, we are seeking Dual Fuel Meter Engineers to start ASAP based across the whole of the UK to join our expanding team.
You will be field based, primarily installing smart meters (SMETS2) as part of the national rollout target for leading energy suppliers. Additional tasks include ongoing maintenance and emergency work on meter assets including helping customers meet challenges around managing their fuel usage.
What we offer:
- Basic salary of £31,000
- An achievable Health & Safety quarterly bonus of £1.25k
- An additional meter fitting bonus
- Competitive overtime hours
- Company van
- Pension scheme along with additional benefits
- 21 days holiday
- PPE and tools all fully supplied
- Ongoing training and development
Skills and Qualifications:
- Full UK/EU driving license (essential)
- Hold current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification or an equivalent aligned qualification.
- Previous MOCOPA experience to multi rate level (3 phase is beneficial).
- Ideally been registered on the EUSR portal (not essential)
- Previous practical experience in a dual fuel role
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to confidently operate smart phones and tablets
- Previous residential experience would be advantageous
- A positive, can do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills that empowers customer relations as well as driving best practice and proactive change for the better
- Team spirit to assist colleagues and promote the company brand
- The ability to coach and develop others who are developing new skills and competencies
- Due to the nature of this role a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check will be required